“Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.”PHILIPPIANS 3:12 NIV
Today, I want to challenge you to let go of:
– trying to earn God’s love (He already loves you).
– your fear of failure (you have nothing to prove).
– perfectionism (you have nothing to fear).
– habits that sabotage your growth (you don’t need them anymore).
– trying to control everything (you can’t anyway and it’s exhausting to try).
And I want to encourage you to take hold of:
– God’s grace.
– your faith in Jesus.
– the vision Jesus has for your life.
– the hope of love’s transformation.
– trusting Jesus with it all.
Jesus will not give up on you or let go of you.
He loves you so much that He will continually press you to press on to become who He has created you to be.
“I’m not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me.”
Philippians 3:12 MSG
Let go of what is holding you back and go after with all your heart all that God has for you.