Today, I want to challenge you to let go of:
– trying to earn God’s love (you already have it).
– your fear of failure (you have nothing to prove to anyone).
– perfectionism (you don’t have to fear what others think of you).
– habits that sabotage your growth (you don’t need them anymore).
– trying to control everything (you can’t and it’s exhausting).
And I want to encourage you to take hold of:
– God’s grace.
– your faith in Jesus.
– the vision Jesus has for your life.
– the power of Love’s transformation.
– trusting Jesus with it all.
Jesus will not give up on you or let go of you. He loves you so much that He will continually press you to press on to become who He has created you to be.
“Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.” PHILIPPIANS 3:12 NIV