“Make the most of every opportunity. Be gracious in your speech. The goal is to bring out the best in others in a conversation, not put them down, not cut them out.”
Colossians 4:5-6 MSG
Every conversation you have today is an opportunity to love.
Whether it is on Zoom, FaceTime, a phone call or face to face with those who live with you, the words you say are powerful.
Use them with intention and vision.
Use them to invite feedback.
Have conversations that inspire hope and are reminders of gratitude.
Today, you have permission to:
- reach out to someone you haven’t talked to for a long time,
- extend grace to someone who is bugging you,
- do the ordinary thing that will help someone feel loved,
- activate wisdom in every conversation and
- be intentionally uplifting with your words.
Be obedient to the little nudges from the Holy Spirit, especially the ones that push you outside your comfort zone.
God has put you where you are and in contact with who you are for a reason.
Be brave and seize every opportunity Jesus brings you today.
It may make more of a difference in someone’s life than you can possibly imagine.